To register, Click/choose one registration option that applies to you:
PAN Membership Benefits
Members of PAN will:
- Receive free copies of selected PAN publications and reduced prices for other publications.
- Receive and contribute to the PAN e-newsletter and to other features of the PAN website.
- Exchange information with all the PAN members through the Parenting website’s restricted access area.
- Participate in PAN conferences, other events and activities.
- Get partnership possibilities with member organisations in advocacy of Skilful Parenting at national and regional levels.
- Have increased awareness and knowledge on various parenting issues, through active participation in the discussion forums on PAN’s website.
- Be included in the membership database together with your organization’s profile.
- Get the opportunity to promote your programs, services and vacancies on PAN’s website.
- Receive regular updates on parenting issues in Africa, from PAN.
Criteria for eligibility:
All member organisations of the PAN:
- Must have goals and objectives concurrent to the activities of the network.
- Should express commitment towards the mission and purpose of the Network
- Should express their commitment to work on a voluntary basis.
- Must be representing a Non-Profit Organisation.
- Must be registered according to the country's laws and be recognised nationally.
- Must submit a duly filled application form.
- Must pay, annually, the full amount of the registration fee.